Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Again errrrrr..... more boy issues....?

ok there is this guy i have known foever and heis like a brother to me but my friend says that we look cute together and my sister says that she thinks that he likes me......see there is this one dude who wouldnt stop hitin my and then i looked at the guy that is like a brother to me and he had this mad face lke he was about to kill the dude who hit me but he nvr said anything about it and then yesterday the dude flipped over the guy who is like a brother to me and omg i have never seen him so angry he was so about to knock him out but then the teacher came to break it up. well i dusted off his shirt and everything while he told me what happened and then we got on the bus and i wa sitin by the guy that is like a brother to me and i was talkin to him and he sad that next time he sees the guy that flipped him he was going to beat his *** up and i dnt want him to get in trouble cuz he might get sent to juvy and i was thinkin that i dnt like him but then again i do cuz my siser thinks that he does like me b/c he would beat someone up for me and he also told me that is the main reason why he was going to beat him up and so she thinks that he likes me but i think i like him but im not sure if i would date him b/c im scared tht he might pressure me into doing something not sayin tht he will its just how he is and i knw him rele well like with his past gf's and all...help whatshould i do?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment