Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Opinions of people who can tell me if im pregnant please :)?

Im 18. I had unprotected on the day i finished my period and later did some research and found that i had a 1 day before my set ovulation date (small cycle). About a week after the i started feeling some normal light cramps in my uterus area than my started getting sore off and on not to mention ive been VERY tiered and feeling drained even though my routine has not changed. I was curiouse so at 13 i took a test and had a negative. So i was like oh good. It has almost been a week since than and in that time i see my mood swings more, still ore s here and there, i get dizzy and light headed at times, i have cramps and my lower back is having sharp pains as if im starting my period even though thats not for ATLEASE a week and a half, lots of headaches, lol i have these urges (weird i know), i started feeling stomach sick not long ago but not to where i throw up just to where i feel like i need to, still tiered and im eating alot more than usual and have this obsession with oj. Sound like that test was wrong? Im not stressed, i dont think its in my head on a count of i want to go out but these things are holding me back its real. I do plan on testing again im just looking at other peoples opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment