Monday, August 15, 2011

Which mascaras and foundations you like better from the drugstore?

So, in my previous question many people recommended me the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and the Covergirl Tru Blend. For mascaras, many people recommended the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof and the Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsie Waterproof Mascara. So I really don't know what foundation to pick and mascara to pick. I have oily combination skin and people says that the Maybelline Fit Me is great for my skin type, but I saw a review on YouTube of this foundation by pinkbeautybliss and she didn't recommend this foundation for oily or oily combination skin. So is the Maybelline Fit Me good for oily combination skin? Or is the Covergirl TruBlend better? And for mascara which one is better the Maybelline Falsies waterproof or the Covergirl Lashblast Volume waterproof? Which one gives better lengthening, volume, less clumping, last longer and doesn't flake off?

No comments:

Post a Comment