Thursday, August 11, 2011

Are religions really differnt?

Think about it.Dont they all have the same basis? Its what you believe to be true.Its what makes you feel good. Its what you try to live your life by. isnt that correct?And Pandora,Just so ya know I am not anti-Chtistian.I believe in all things nature and thanking what ever God is responsible for that on A daily basis. It is the ignorance of society that has lumped me into A religious sterio type.You are probably one of those Oh look at me I have A strange religion people who have Pagan on there license plate or try to get A patition going to have A Pagan float in the Santa Claus parade.And as for the fat man in the red suit He is magic in the eyes of the children so Bless him and all the happiness he brings to children

No comments:

Post a Comment