Friday, August 12, 2011

Diet pills?

I need to be skinny for summer too, but I won't take diet pills; they're not regulated by the FDA (what little good their regulations may do). Instead of a diet pill have you tried upping your fluid intake? Teas are great antioxidants and most are all natural or organic. It's not as expensive as diet pills either. I'm not going to tell you it's unhealthy, but I will tell you what your other options may be. You can cut your caloric intake by 500 and this alone would allow for you to lose 1-2 lbs a week, and that's without exercise. Try not to focus too much on the number, it will conquer you faster than anything else, and it's only important for the doctor's office. Try to gauge by how you feel instead. My mom did try everything, and not following a set diet worked for her. She made her own diet, it was a challenge for her; she was nearly 400 pounds. With her own diet she lost 200 pounds in 1 year. Good luck to ya. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment