Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm tempted to take drugs, what the hell is wrong with me?

Majority of my friends take drugs, I think I'm & one or two others are the only sober people out of my friends. I'm sick of it. Although recently (to my shame) I have been curious & wanted to see. They're all having fun & I'm here tutting about it with no fun. Just one try to see what it's like, but one try will turn into a billion other times, so I'm not going to risk it. I just feel so left out, they're always off having good weekends, they don't invite me out any more 'cause they know I won't join in drugs. I feel like I have no body, like I'm stuck in a bubble having fun. I spoke to my boyfriend about it & he said if I tried drugs he'd be hurt & wouldn't be able to look @ me the same way. We've been together for 2 years I'm not risking our relestionship 'cause of curiousity that I wanna try drugs. Just Cl C. Ughh I don't know what to think any more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment