Saturday, August 13, 2011

A question on shoulder?

Hello, I’m 21 years old if its important to you, okay, three months ago, I dislocated my shoulder. I went to the doctor and was put in sling for three weeks and my shoulder was immobilized internally. However, the doctor on the last visit to him a week ago, he said its fine to lift weights again. It was anterior shoulder dislocation, caused by a sharp twist to the shoulder. Before the injury, I used to go on heavy weight like 290 kgs for bench and 120 kgs for biceb curls. Now the shoulder would subluxate most of the day, and the shoulder can be moved out of joint if pushed it slightly. I even can push the head of humuers at will. Most of the time the shoulder would pop (not pop out), click, grind. And really doesn’t know whether this injury is curable or not. Why the medicine cant observe this injury and find a real treatment for it? Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment