Friday, August 12, 2011

What could these signs mean with my body((in pain))?

Ok So starting yesterday which started out with just very lil cramps grew into horrible cramps which kept me also and almost in tears.. The pains is in my lower left abdomen side and sometime right across where I had my csection cut at.. I also get nauses off and on.. Today it started out good and as time is going on it is getting worse ((and I'm not doing anything more than usual)).. So I am just confused on what this could be? I just ended ovulation 4 days ago, and should be starting my period in about 10-12 days.. I have pooped but sometimes it hurts(like im constipated) while other times its not as bad. The nausea is still coming and going? What does this sound like or could mean? ex: AF...signs after ovulation.....Period about to begin...Miscarrying((no blood though))....First signs of pregnancy((just ended ovulation week on monday)) or gas? please answer and give me your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment