Thursday, August 11, 2011

Whats the best and easy way to kill myself? serious?

Im tired of me and life and bills and my girl and my bad haBBITS. I like to get high but i know its wrong its hurting every one and everyones always pist at me I dont do them all the time but I seem to relapse a couple times a month. I hate it everytime because Im doing what I dont want to do> and I promise myself never again then two weeks later I do it again and its the same routine. my lady thinks Im cheating bec ause of my suspicious behavior and she makes my life miserable. My son means everything to me but hes only 1 hell never remember me If I do it soon. what else is there to look forward to life sucks all you do is struugle to earn a living. thers so much pain here and hurt the other side has to better than this. I s the way im thinking right. Maybe everyone will be better off without me. No one appreciates me anyways they only remember my faults never the good . they dont realize that I hate myself for the pain I cause I do **** that I dontwant to do and Idont no y

No comments:

Post a Comment